PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Based on the processing of personal data in the meaning of the article 13 Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, we provide the following information:
- WHO IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA MANAGER?
- WHAT PERSONAL DATA ARE WE USING?
- WHAT RESOURCES DO WE USE TO GET YOUR PERSONAL DATA FROM?
- FOR WHAT PURPOSES YOU HAVE PROVIDED YOUR CONSENT?
- LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- WHAT ARE CATEGORIES OF RECEIVERS?
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS IN CASE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA?
- WHEN AND WHERE YOU MAY APPLY YOUR RIGHTS?
- WHO IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA MANAGER?
The administrator who has determined the purposes and means of processing your personal data is DOUBLE RED STORES Company, with its registered office at Sturova 23, 977 01 Brezno, ID: 47051221, VAT No .: 2023713747, TAX No .: SK2023713747, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court of Banska Bystrica, Ltd., insert number 23824/S
2. WHAT PERSONAL DATA ARE WE USING?
For marketing purposes, we process the following categories of personal information that help us determine the range of products and services you might like. We minimize the range of personal data we process so that it is sufficient to meet the quality of service. We process personal information of our customers as well as the personal data of our potential customers who have given us their consent. We process the following categories of personal data:
- Basic data such as your name and surname, your home address or your business ID. Business ID is needed only if you are an entrepreneur or an individual (tradesman).
- Contact details such as your email, phone number, or contact address.
- Information on the use of our products and services, about the products you have purchased or considered purchasing them. Information on the use of our e-shop, newsletters and more.
- Socio-demographic data, mostly statistics about age, sex and employment.
- E-mail and chat communications records, call records or other communication with you in electronic or written form.
- Transaction data, especially information about your payments and payment methods.
- Geo-location data from a web browser or a mobile app. These data can be used to recommend the nearest store.
3. WHAT RESOURCES DO WE USE TO GET YOUR PERSONAL DATA FROM?
The personal data listed in the previous paragraph are obtained directly from you. You provide this personal information when registering on our website or creating an order. Personal data may also come from publicly available sources, registers, and records, for example from a business register. Your personal information may also come from third parties who are authorized to deal with them.
4. FOR WHAT PURPOSES YOU HAVE PROVIDED YOUR CONSENT?
You have given your consent for the processing of your personal data, in particular, for the need to conclude purchase contracts for the supply of our goods and services. This activity includes, in particular, receiving and processing of orders, issuing invoices and tax documents, records of payments, sending of goods to the selected address, etc. In order to properly fulfil all legal obligations, we also process personal data for the purposes of book keeping, registry administration, or handling all of the complaints. In some cases, personal data need to be processed for litigation and out-of-court recovery. We also process your personal information for the purpose of informing about our products and services within the direct marketing. We may provide you with some offers based on your consent in electronic form, mostly in the form of newsletters or messages sent to mobile devices.
5. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We process your personal data in accordance with the law only in pursuance on legal bases in cases where:
- The processing of personal data is necessary to fulfil a contract (such as a purchase contract) and you are a contracting party, or you have asked us to take pre-contractual arrangements (for example, by registering to an e-shop)
- The processing of your personal data is necessary within our legitimate interest that we are pursuing and it is primarily the offer and sale of goods and services to our customers
- You have given us your consent for one or more purposes. These may include, in particular, services related to the provision of goods or services in order to adapt the offer to your expectations.
6. WHAT ARE CATEGORIES OF RECEIVERS?
Personal data may be processed in the following categories of recipients:
- Courier and shipping companies
- Marketing agencies
- IT service providers and telecommunication operators
- Lawyers and law firms
- Experts and court experts
- Encashment companies executors
- Courts and authorities involved in criminal proceedings
- Accounting offices, auditors and tax advisers
7. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- In the event of the consent of the person concerned, we will process your data until your consent is withdrawn, but not more than 24 months after it has been granted.
- In the case of legitimate interest, we will process your personal data unless you oppose processing for a period that is reasonable in relation to the life cycle, purchased product or service so that we can offer you and provide related products and services.
- In the event of performance of the contract, we will process your personal data for the duration of the contractual relationship, including warranty and claim conditions
- In the event of a statutory obligation, we will process your personal data for as long as the law requires. In the case of the Act on Accounting, the VAT Act, maybe 10 years.
8. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS IN CASE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA?
When processing your personal information, we are ready to apply your rights.
- You have the right to access your personal data as well as the right to know for what purpose they are processed, who are the recipients of your personal data and for how long will we keep them.
- You have the right to let us know, if your personal information is incorrect or has changed, contact us we will correct it.
- You have the right to delete personal data if it is incorrect or is being processed illegally.
- If your personal data is processed under consent, you have the right to call of your consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent granted prior to its withdrawal.
- You have the right to limit the processing if you wish to process the data only for the most legitimate reasons, or at all.
- You have the right to object to automated individual decisions if you find out or think that processing is illegal or contrary to your rights.
- You have the right to data portability, if you wish to transfer them to another operator, we will provide them in the appropriate format that fit, and will not be prevented by other technical or legal obstacles.
9. WHERE AND WHEN YOU MAY APPLY YOUR RIGHTS?
You can claim your rights by email on our email address firstname.lastname@example.org
. We will respond to your request free of charge within 30 days. In the case of complexity or a large number of requests, we are entitled to extend this period by an additional 60 days. If this happens, we will inform you about the reasons. However, if your application is clearly unreasonable or repeated, we are entitled to charge a reasonable administrative fee to cover the costs associated with the provision of this service.